"Novel Consultants" is a team of expert Pharmaceutical Consultants headed by Mr. Nagesh Nanda.
1) Mr. Nagesh Nanda
Mr. Nagesh Nanda is a Freelance Consultant / Advisor to Pharmaceutical Industry and Academia worldwide with extensive contribution in drug product development,
IVIVC evaluation and R&D Management concept.
Mr. Nagesh Nanda is a Post Graduate in Pharmaceutical Sciences (M.Pharma) as well as Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Operations Management.
Mr. Nagesh Nanda has decades of work experience in India and Europe at senior management positions in Pharma MNCs.
- First Indian to be nominated for International Innovation Award in “Formulation Category” at CPhI Worldwide 2017, Frankfurt Germany.
- “Blue Resident Card Holder” of European Union, which is given to Intellectuals.
- Felicitated by Union Health Minister in June 2003 for outstanding contribution in the field of Pharmaceuticals.
- BIS Committee : Member of Bureau of Industrial Standards Committee for setting Quality Parameters for Choline Chloride (Vitamin B4) from 2001 to 2003.
- QCI : Member of Quality Council of India since inception till 2006.
- Member of Indian Pharmacopoeia Committee.
- Suggested monographs to US Pharmacopoeia & British Pharmacopoeia for inclusion.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERTIZE (Partially Listed)
- Expert in establishing R&D Management system.
- Specialized in design and evaluation of Immediate & Modified Release pharmaceuticals, dissolution testing and technology, In-vitro In-vivo Correlation (
IVIVC), bioavailability/bioequivalence studies, Pharmacodynamic (Pd) clinical trials and regulatory considerations in pharmaceutical product development and evaluation.
- Assist/direct research teams in structuring and successfully analyzing intellectual property for innovativeness, non-infringement as well as validity analyses.
- Directed and executed over 400 bioavailability/bioequivalence studies & over 15 Pharmacodynamic studies for submission to regulatory agencies worldwide.
- Experienced in establishing infrastructure & system of R&D and Bio-evaluation Centers.
- Assist/direct in the preparation as well as facilitate for inspection by USFDA/EMA/MHRA/ANVISA/WHO/MCC/TGA etc. PAIs of manufacturing (API and finished dosage forms), laboratory and clinical sites.
- Ten patents for various research inventions are filed and six are already approved in various countries and rest are under evaluation.
- Invited speaker on national and international seminars and symposia.
- On board of three Universities in India for Pharmaceutical Science.
- External guide for PhD students in one of the University in India.